Somehow, on the C drive folder there are two folders FOUND.000, FOUND.001.What is it?
Folders with similar names appear when you boot Windows XP starts utility chkdsk (check disk).These folders can be safely deleted, but you should be suspicious.Forced check disk – the result of improper shutdown of the OS or physical wear and tear of your hard drive.If they come regularly, you should consider the immediate preservation of important information.
- Treasure trove of Apollo moon photos released
- Tech geeks to the rescue as Lagos finds its digital saviors
- Opinion: Did you get phubbed by your boss?
- Human 'mini brains' grown in labs may help solve cancer, autism, Alzheimer's
- Neutrinos, ghosts of the universe
- The $1 billion city that nobody calls home
- Waze app directions take woman to wrong address, where she is killed
- How a 3D-printed heart changed a 4-year-old's life
- Is this how we'll get around in the future?
- Why your dog needs a camera
- Some 13-year-olds check social media 100 times a day
- Google's algorithm for happiness
- Hate smart phones? You'll love this.
- Could a Facebook 'Dislike' button backfire among teens?