Somehow, on the C drive folder there are two folders FOUND.000, FOUND.001.What is it?
Folders with similar names appear when you boot Windows XP starts utility chkdsk (check disk).These folders can be safely deleted, but you should be suspicious.Forced check disk – the result of improper shutdown of the OS or physical wear and tear of your hard drive.If they come regularly, you should consider the immediate preservation of important information.
- Solar plane set for next leg of epic journey
- How a high-tech bra could be your next doctor
- Startup makes rhino horns - without rhinos
- Super substance may yield tech 'miracles'
- Positive train control wasn't installed in Philadelphia Amtrak derailment
- Secret space plane, solar sail and CubeSats launching
- Electronic skin makes your body a computer
- Superbowl of robotics makes STEM subjects exciting
- The Netflix of China muscles in to U.S. market
- Biologist creates 'self-healing' concrete
- Tech lessons learned from ants, butterflies and lizards
- World's longest and highest glass-bottom bridge to open
- Pluto on the horizon
- NASA chief: We'll find alien life by 2025