Somehow, on the C drive folder there are two folders FOUND.000, FOUND.001.What is it?
Folders with similar names appear when you boot Windows XP starts utility chkdsk (check disk).These folders can be safely deleted, but you should be suspicious.Forced check disk – the result of improper shutdown of the OS or physical wear and tear of your hard drive.If they come regularly, you should consider the immediate preservation of important information.
- Reddit community revolts after communications director fired
- Tech and tourism: 11 people changing the way we travel
- After 5,000 mile flight without fuel, solar plane lands in Hawaii
- Long-term life support on Mars possible someday
- Car assembly line robot mortally injures worker in Germany
- Google rushes to fix software that tagged photo with racial slur
- Space will be battlefield for World War III?
- Self-healing plastic could end cracked phone horror
- Vandals cut San Francisco area fiber optic lines for 11th time in a year
- Who's accountable if your personal data gets hacked?
- Buy your own airship
- Remote-controlled passenger flights 5 years away, CEO says
- Asteroid Day seeks to protect us from near-Earth threats
- 'Emotional' robot sells out in a minute