Somehow, on the C drive folder there are two folders FOUND.000, FOUND.001.What is it?
Folders with similar names appear when you boot Windows XP starts utility chkdsk (check disk).These folders can be safely deleted, but you should be suspicious.Forced check disk – the result of improper shutdown of the OS or physical wear and tear of your hard drive.If they come regularly, you should consider the immediate preservation of important information.
- Why Marissa Mayer couldn't save Yahoo
- Marissa Mayer could collect $219 million
- Done deal: Verizon acquires Yahoo
- Inside the company that wants to go to the moon
- 'Shark Tank' star opens up about his disability
- Donald Trump to host Reddit AMA
- Meet this 'human' designed to survive a car crash
- Meet the 78-year-old Crisis Text Line counselor
- Yahoo's hits and flops through the years
- How Grindr got men to self-test for HIV
- Pokemon Go's reality check for Nintendo
- You can now ride your luggage around the airport
- 'X' shape in Milky Way confirmed via Twitter
- K2 mission finds more than 100 new planets